An isolated property, enjoying magnificent elevated views over 300sq. miles of the Peak District and NW England. Purchased in a liveable condition, a thorough refurbishment encompassing all areas
of the property was carried out on a rolling programme to suit the clients’ wishes.
Following a survey and assessment the six bedroomed property was provided with:
Structural extensions in three zones-
- Enlarged dining kitchen.
- A vernacular pitched roof with feature ceiling to a bathroom.
- A storm porch utilising oak feature rafter members.
Services refurbishment comprising
- Complete electrical installation – power, light, local network, security, room by room heating control etc
- Controlled ventilation system
- Gas fired underfloor heating system throughout
- Boosted cold water service and pressurised hot water
- Complete re-plastering
- Stone flagged floors
- Thermal insulation measures in all areas – walls, floors, roofs, windows & doors.
- Underfloor heating
- Provision made for Air Source Heat Pump installation.